Behnke Nurseries has a long history of participating in our community. For us, it means more than offering our customers a sensational shopping experience. It also means benefiting our community through fundraisers as well as donations to non-profit groups and organizations.
Special consideration is given to environmental and garden related organizations, organizations that utilize Behnke Nurseries’ fundraiser programs, and Boy Scout and Girl Scout service projects, etc. If you are part of any of the above and are seeking a donation, please mail your request on letterhead to:
The Behnke Nurseries Co.
P.O. Box 290, Beltsville, MD 20705.
The letter may also be faxed to 301-937-8034. It is requested you include a copy of your Federal Tax ID tax exempt card. Because of the large number of requests we receive, please allow up to six weeks for a response. Donations are limited to Behnke gift cards and/or merchandise, at our discretion.
Here are some of the donations Behnke Nurseries has made....
- Members of Girl Scout Troop 6064
- Members of Girl Scout Troop 1860
- Grace Episcopal Day School
- Saint Bernadette School
- St. Hugh of Grenoble Catholic ES & JHS
- Winston Churchill WCHS Sports Night 2009
- St. Mary of the Mills School
- Friends Community School
- Greenbelt Nursery School
- Friends of Brookside Gardens
- James E. Duckworth School
- Beltsville VFD
- Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
- Bond Mill Elementary School
- Saint Mary's Catholic Church
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Hollywood Elementary School
- Kiwanis Potomac
- Montgomery Victory Gardens
- Beltsville Rotary Club
- American Legion Auxiliary Post#217, College Park
- Little Sisters of the Poor
- American Hemerocallis Society
- Boy Scout Troop #1009
- Town of Savage Maryland
- Prince Georges Running Club
- Har Shalom Early Childhood Education Center
- Boy Scout Troop #209
- Silver Spring Garden Club
- American Cancer Relay for Life