For years Behnke Nurseries was proud to carry these beautiful ornaments by Egyptian Museum Glass. Now they are available to you on our online gift shop.
Brand new for us is this “Common Mushrooms of the Northeast” field guide. They have been on back order for months from the company, due to the high demand. Mushrooms have always worried me. While I love eating them, the thought of picking them in the woods to add to my soup is just not something I would want to ever do, because so many of them are poisonous and I am pretty fond of my family. However with this guide the process for those of you that want to forage around just got a little easier. Another great stocking stuffer idea!
- 57 species – both common and rare – found in northeastern North America
- Tips for identification
- Identifying poisonous species
- Illustrations and text by Kirsten McKnight Ward, Joseph R. Rohrer, and Karl B. McKnight, co-authors of the Peterson Guide to Mushrooms, Revised Edition
- Indestructible lamination – waterproof. Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Instant access to just what you need to know